RHS Class of 2021 seniors and senior parents, welcome to your one-stop shop for information and updates related to end-of-year celebrations and Clarkston senior traditions. Please check back frequently!
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many colleges require a final transcript to be sent.
You will need to put in a new request through Parchment to have your final transcript sent to your college if they are requesting one. Do not assume this will be automatically done for you. Failure to do so may result in revoking your admission.
- Seniors' Last Day of School — May 25
- Cap & Gown Pick-Up — May 25 at 10am
- "Ama21ing" Enhanced Senior Picnic — May 25, 11am-3pm
- Senior Walk — May 26 at 12:30pm
- Cap Decorating Challenge
- Dinner, Awards, and Graduation — June 3 at 5:30pm
- Commencement Cruise — June 5, 1pm-4pm
- Senior Send-Off — June 5, 1pm-4pm (Drop-In)
- 2020-2021 Memory Book
- Other Ways We Will Celebrate the Class of 2021
Each year, Clarkston Community Schools is required to summarize the post-high school plans for all seniors. We must be able to report to the Board of Education and the State of Michigan the percentage of students going to college, business or trade school, military service, etc.
Please complete the senior survey that was emailed to you as soon as possible.